1) FRENCH FOOD AND LES DESSERTS
Marie Antoinette said "Let them eat cake!" And we will. As if picked from the best cafes and pastry shops in all of Paris , our menu offers you a special variety of assortment of French cuisine and de Petites Patisseries that might be found in some of the finest restaurants, cafes and bakeries in the Capital of France!
2) EUROPEAN/FRENCH BAR
After a special champagne welcome drink, visit our Parisian bar of French wines beer and other non-alcoholic refreshments.
3) LIVE FRENCH EMBASSY BAND
In the early part of the evening, enjoy the live talents of a French band - several members direct from the embassy itself - "The Reservoir Frogs"! As if you were strolling down the Champs Elysees, the sounds of this live performance will put you into the center of Paris!
4) LATE NIGHT DJ AND NIGHTCLUB EXPEIRENCE (with LIGHTS)
From the City of Lights to the EMBASSY of LIGHTS, we visit the hottest nightclubs from the L ‘Avenue des Champs Elysées as one of Washington's top DJs spins the best American, French, Euro and top 40 dance hits. A spectacular light display will fill the embassy and the dance floor to add that special late night European touch!
As you may find some beautiful art in Paris, tonight you also become the art! Take home a special free souvenir as a leading local caricaturist draws your picture with a unique background
VIP OPTION: VIP Hour (Versailles tickets): From 6:30p to 7:30p, a VIP hour will allow you to enjoy delicious hors-d'oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 7:30p). The Jennifer Scott World Jazz Ensemble will perform French songs.
Tables: Please note that the event is standing. However, a limited number of tables can be reserved, with table service available.
Types of Tickets:
- Versailles VIP Hour: Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour, you will enjoy delicious hors-d'oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 7:30p). The Jennifer Scott World Jazz Ensemble will perform French songs.
- Champs-Élysées Table Service (table for 4): From 6:30 to 12:00am (includes VIP hour). Includes a reserved table and 2 bottles of Champagne. Very limited number of tables. Please reserve early.
- Eiffel Tower Tickets (7:30pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and a complimentary welcome glass of Champagne. Cash bar.
- For security reasons, there will be no parking inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital's parking garage.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Part of this event's proceeds will go to charities.