Travel to a land of mystery and wonder
- A land ruled for thousands of years by Pharaohs;
- A place where the Pyramids have stood throughout the ages;
- A centerpiece of the Middle East;
On Thursday, October 21st, step onto foreign soil and partake in a unique cultural experience at the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
1) EGYPTIAN CUISINE: Upon arrival, sample from a buffet of specially prepared Egyptian food by a native chef.
An open bar of regional wines, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks are included.
2) DIPLOMATIC GREETING: A special greeting from an Egyptian diplomat will highlight the evening. In addition, feel free to meet and greet all the embassy personnel invited to attend this event. At present Ambassador Motaz Zahran is invited and we hope he will be able to attend.
3) LIVE EGYPTIAN MUSIC:
Tonight, we will get an exclusive Egyptian musical concert by Fayrouz Foty! Accompanied by an Egyptian lutist, Fayrouz will take us on a musical journey through centuries of Egyptian culture!
4) EGYPTIAN ARTIST: Meet and experience the art of Mona El-Bayoumi, one of the most well recognized Egyptian artists in the United States,
5) EGYPT FILM: Enjoy a special film highlighting the scenery and culture of Egypt.
Note: All attendees must show proof of vaccination upon entry. Masks will be required during the event (with the exception of food and beverage service).