Ready to travel the world in a single day? As several embassies of DC open their doors to today, EmbassyExpriences.com is offering you an exciting race and challenge! Step onto foreign soil several times, retrieve international items, compete in unique international contests and much more.
As we visit different parts of Washington, D.C. you’ll bring into teams and compete in various tasks (think “Amazing Race” Style) and experience a variety of International tradition, cultures, and more.
Throughout the day, you’ll get regular updates, complete tasks, follow leads and join TTD for an exciting brand new day long race throughout Washington, D.C., filled with unique activities, great exercise and lots of fun.
How does it work?
1) We will begin at a central location where you will be placed onto one of many teams. EACH TEAM WILL REPRESENT A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. You’ll be given a clue as to the location of the next check in point.
2) There may be certain International items and trivia you will need to get before getting to that location, and there will be certain fun tasks you will need to be prepared to complete when you arrive at the next location.
3) The clues given to you at each check in point list will always present information that you must decipher to find out the next check in point. Each team should take whatever items it has obtained and complete whatever tasks possible in the time allotted to arrive the location by the designated time. If you are late, you lose points. (If you are unable to decipher the clue, the location will be revealed via a telephone number that we will provide and will update periodically throughout the day)
4) As an “international country”, you are expected to use your wits, teamwork, skills, good humor and ability to have fun to win first prize. Based on your completion of tasks, and retrieval of clues and items, you will be evaluated and judged against your fellow young professionals.
5) Throughout the afternoon, you will visit various locations throughout the greater D.C. area, where along the way your search for clues and tasks will take on many shapes and forms.
6) At the final check in point, the team with the most points will have “conquered the world” and receive the grand prize. Special treats await all participants at the finish line.
All teams must use public transportation. Teams caught using personal cars will be disqualified. We recommend that you bring an all-day Metro card that you can purchase from a Metro station. Alternatively, we recommend that you bring a Metro card with at least $10 on it when you arrive.
Throughout the day, you will visit many landmarks in D.C., restaurants, schools, theaters, and much much more! The success of your team depends upon your team’s skills, creativity, resolve, speed and ability to have fun!
NOTE: The race starts at 10 AM sharp and is expected to end at 3:00 PM.Buy Now