- The Majesty of Bucharest
- The Beauty of the Blue Danube
- The Mysteries of Translyvania and the Black Sea
Once a staunch communist nation on the opposite side of the Iron Curtain, Romania is now a Member of NATO and a close friend of the United States. Tonight, join Romanian diplomats and your fellow Young Professionals as we step onto foreign soil to sample a country rich in culture and history.
Your very special evening features:
1. ROMANIAN CUISINE BY A ROMANIAN NATIVE CHEF:
Enjoy a heavy buffet of native Romanian food.
2. ROMANIAN BAR (Wine and Beer)
Enjoy a sampling of traditional Romanian libations including wine, beer and non alcoholic beverages.
3. DIPLOMATIC GREETING FROM THE AMBASSADOR:
Meet the ambassador and senior diplomats from Romania.
3. ROMANIAN MUSICAL CONCERT:
Tonight, we welcome native Romania Irina Muresanu who will perform a number of special classical and historial Romanian pieces.
5. IMAGES FROM ROMANIA
Discover the historical and artistic highlights of Romania – the more you see, the more you’ll seek!Buy Now