Today, we step onto French soil for a special afternoon of wines from the Old Country.
This is also a great opportunity to taste different European wines suitable for the holidays or as holiday gifts!
Learn the basics of enjoying great wine as we taste and compare five wines from five different European Countries.
Lead by an expert wine taster from Wine Bow, we will be instructed on the enjoyment of .proper wine tasting while allowing our senses to be the “battlefield” in which country produces the best wine. Join us as the wines of the Europe all battle it out to be judged by you - to ultimately be crowed European champion!
Our expert renowned wine expert will offer this special introductory wine tasting class on the European wines. He will give us the what’s, where’s, when’s, and how’s with regard to basic wine tasting from each continent, including such interesting tidbits as:
- Basic differences between the preparation and tasting style of each European wine;
- Which European wine you may want to pick and for which occasion;
- How to tell what wines are overpriced;
- What wines go best at what time of day;
- How much wine per sip should be consumed for optimum enjoyment;
- How terms such as "mellow", "dry", "sweet fortified" are best applied;
- and much more!
Each attendee will sample and rate five different glasses of wine.